UPDATE* We are following all the Government and Health Department protocols regarding hygiene and social distancing to make sure that your visit to us is safe and that you and your family are not put at risk.
We are offering phone consultation for anyone that wish to do so, call our reception to organise this. If you’re sick please don’t book online, call the practice for further information. Ph: 9771 7111
Here the team at Wells Road Medical Centre would like to wish you the best of health and make sure to stay safe.
Due to the COVID-19
Wells Road Medical Centre will be closing early on Sundays. Our new hours will be 10am – 5pm.
Please call reception before making a booking or visiting the medical centre.
If you have had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having corona virus.
AND you have ANY of these symptoms,
- Sore throat
- Shortness breath
CALL CORONAVIRUS HOTLINE 1800 020 080
For more Information visit the Department of Health and Human Services or call the 24/7 coronavirus health information line 1800 020 080
How to reduce the spread of coronavirus
- Wash hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Dry with paper towel or hand dryer.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Isolate yourself at home if you feel sick. If you take medication ensure you have adequate supplies.
- Phone your GP first if you need medical attention. They will tell you what to do.
- Continue healthy habits: exercise, drink water, get plenty of sleep, and now is the time to quit smoking. Call the Quitline 137 848.
- Don’t wear a face mask if you are well.
- Buy an alcohol-based hand sanitiser with over 60 per cent alcohol.
- Get the flu shot
March 13, 2020